Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Birth of 2 Blogs

I've decided to break my book reviewing up into 2 blogs (ought to be interesting).  I will continue to blog all things: Young Adult(Paranormal, Fantasy, Dystopian, PNR), Romance (Paranormal, Paranormal Erotica), Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Steampunk and Dystopian here on J.R. After Dark.  My new blog will contain reviews in the following genre's: Contemporary YA, Mysteries/Thrillers/Suspense, Romance (Contemporary, Suspense, Historical) and Westerns.  That blog is called J.R.'s Bookcase.

Please forgive the mess.  I'm in the process of moving all non "After Dark" genre's over to the new blog and removing them from this blog. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me Goose.....

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them and will do my best to respond to your comments in a timely fashion.