Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Follow March 16, 2012


Q: What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?


I would have to say the best book that I've read in the last month has got to be Griffin Rising by Darby Karchut.  I'm one of those people who base a book purchase on how pretty the cover is.  This is not a book that I would have normally picked up for myself.  A friend of mine asked me to read it and I LOVED it.  I guess I learned my lesson judging a book by it's cover!

Griffin Rising by Darby Karchut

I would have to say that for right now my least favorite book I've read in the last month is Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent.  I don't know what it was about this book but I just could not connect with any part of the book at all.  It seems that "everyone" loves this book but me.  I may try again.  I had a lot going on in my life at that point so it may have been me.

Blood Bound (Unbound #1)

Don't forget to leave me a link to your FF so I drop by and say hi!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I loved Blood Bound, too. Sorry you didn't like it. Happy follow Friday! New follower!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griffin Rising is one that I too would not have purchased based on cover bias. It's good that you enjoyed it, though! Blood Bound was one of only three books that I rated 5 stars last month. Maybe it just wasn't for you, though - shame!

    New follower. You can find my FF here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, JR, thanks for the shout-out for Griffin! And happy Follow Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JR, thanks for stopping by my blog. I agree with your assessment, unfortunately, of Blood Bound. Hopefully the second book in the series will be better.

    New GFC Follower

    Shelley@GizmosReviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have read blood bound but I'm not sure as it was in french. Nice choice!

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me Goose.....

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them and will do my best to respond to your comments in a timely fashion.