Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books (On My Shelf) That I'd Play Hooky With...
1. The Mercy Thompson series...I'm reading the first book right now and I'm hopelessly hooked on this series. I can hardly wait to see what happens as the series progresses!
2. The Hero's of Olympus series...I've got the first 2 books in this series sitting on my bookcase waiting for me to read them. I've heard a lot of really great things about this author and I can hardly wait to start reading.
3. Lover Awakened... This is my absolute favorite book so far in the BDB series. I LOVE Z and Bella's story! I could keep reading it over and over and over again.
4. The Lightning Thief... I saw the movie when it first came out and really liked it a lot. I hadn't read the books and recently I downloaded the first book onto my Nook Tablet. I can hardly wait to play hooky with it!
5. The Hunger Games trilogy... My friend and I went and saw the movie yesterday. LOVED it! Now I want to re-read all the books.
6. The Night Huntress series... Cat and Bones! I've got the whole series I just need to sit down and read them all!
7. The Fever series.... Again, another series that after reading a TON of really good reviews for that I picked up on a whim.
8. Divergent .... I really want to re-read this book before Insurgent comes out in a few weeks!
I'm gong to stop there since I have WAY more than 10 books included in this list. Leave me a link to your Top 10 list and I'll be sure to drop by and say Hi!